The Lamborghini Aventador widebody kit is tailor-made to fit on the Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 and the new Aventador S (LP740-4). It was designed and made using the latest technology 3D Laser scanner, 3D CAD software and CNC machines. The kits consist of 22 pieces made from autoclave pre-preg carbon fiber and also available in FRP.
No cutting to the body panels, the front, and rear fender are fully replacement parts. You can restore it back to the original if you decided to sell your car in the future.
Design and Styling
What does the kit include?
- FRONT FENDER 50mm (5cm/2" Inches) each side
- REAR FENDERS 60mm (6cm/2.4 Inches) each side
- For pricing and availability
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What exactly is pre-preg carbon fiber?
- Prepreg is widely known as the finest process in carbon fiber manufacturing and has been used for aerospace and military applications because of its superior consistency in weight, thickness, fitment, resin, carbon layout, and overall quality.
- The pre-impregnated (prepreg) fiber method creates stiffer, stronger laminates with controllable, predictable results and the result is a consistent, tight fiber weave which not only looks amazing, but adds strength. Other companies use a lower cost, wet-layup method which results in components of inferior, strength, appearance and overall quality.
- To explain this process in short, the fiber is pre-impregnated (hence the name) with resin at a production facility, rolled on spools, and frozen to prevent the resin from curing prematurely. This material is than cut and hand laid into a mold to the proper thickness and cured at strictly controlled temperatures. This process creates a laminate with a precisely controlled resin volume and in turn is 20-30% stiffer and stronger than an equivalent thickness wet laminate process.
- This ensures our customers receive components which not only look good on the vehicle standing still, but won’t crack, warp, fall off or fade when mounted to the exterior of their vehicle after six months or while driving at high speed